Stratos has recently examined in depth the global and national social performance transparency requirements, standards, and practices for the extractive industries. The research covers four different areas:
- Payments to governments
- Human rights
- Community engagement
- Broader community impacts and benefits
The work was commissioned by the Mining Association of Canada to help its member companies better understand emerging disclosure expectations and to anticipate meeting them.
Inside the report you’ll find:
- A detailed list of disclosure expectations
- An assessment of industry performance
- Examples of strong disclosure
- A list of emerging trends
Click here to read the summary report.