Guy is an environmental scientist by training. As a researcher and data analyst, he incorporates his technical and scientific background in the delivery of his work. He has experience with extensive literature reviews, report writing and data analysis. He has also been involved with the development of platforms to foster information sharing and project collaboration between water experts.
“I enjoy working with clients to help them establish their priorities and support them in developing strategies to address the challenges they face. My proudest moment at Stratos was participating in the Conversational Gathering we held in partnership with First Peoples Group in January 2019 as part of our Reconciliation Strategy to create a space for our Indigenous Partners and Federal Employees to support meaningful dialogue and stimulate relationship-building.”
Joined Stratos: 2018
Specialty: Guy works across the spheres of the private and public sectors as well as civil society, having supported on the development of training materials, reporting of strategic planning processes, and the research and analysis for assessment projects (i.e. benchmarking, materiality).
Prior Work Experience:
- Research Assistant, University of Waterloo
- Research Technician, Analytical Services Unit, Queen’s University
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Earth Sciences and Aquatic Resources, St. Francis Xavier University, 2015
- Masters of Environmental Studies, Queens University, 2017
What Guy offers:
At Stratos, Guy applies his ability to analyze and synthesize information from various sources and his multi-disciplinary perspectives to support the decision-making process of clients.
Recent clients include:
- Mackenzie Valley Environmental Impact Review Board [MVEIRB]
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs [CIRNA]
- Egg Farmers of Canada [EFC]
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada [DFO]
- National Research Council [NRC]
Outside of work, Guy can be found social dancing, playing soccer or pool with friends, occasionally attending events such as spoken words, and actively supporting his friends on their projects!