ents to drive progress to a more sustainable world.
Clean tech and innovation; equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Sustainability Consultant – Heineken, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- European Key Account Manager – Brambles CHEP, Paris, France
- BA in International Studies and Modern Languages, Minor in Business Administration, University of Ottawa, 2017
- MSc in Sustainability and Social Innovation, HEC Paris, 2019
- Certificate in Energy and Finance, HEC Paris, 2019
Kelsea enjoys consulting because she has opportunities to work with companies and organizations to solve complex problems to support our transition towards more global sustainability.
“I’m motivated by the team at Stratos and the clients we work with. Sustainability is a transition made up of thousands of steps in the right direction. This work is sometimes challenging, but always exciting as we work together, in lockstep, to carve the route forward.”
If Kelsea was not working as a consultant, you could find her working as an international coffee curator for independent coffeehouses.